Tax and HMRC

Registering with HMRC

Companies House will automatically inform the HMRC after a limited liability partnership, or limited company is incorporated. You will receive a message from the HMRC at your registered office address immediately after your business has been set up informing you of your tax obligations and requirements. It will also contain your business Unique Taxpayer Reference.

Limited companies have to register for pay business taxes to HMRC in the form of taxable income which will include Value Added Tax (VAT) and Corporation Tax. Limited liability partnerships are not obligated to register for Corporation Tax, but the LLP members have to register personally for Self-evaluation. However, the LLPs need to register for VAT if their yearly taxable turnover exceeds the present VAT threshold.

Thank you for your message. It has been sent.

Any questions?

Our professional advisors are ready to assist you. We are here to support you in making the right decision and guide you through the company formation process. For more information, call +44 203 290 0530